1. Fee will be charged quarterly by school in advance.
2. If any excess amount is paid in respect of fees, it will not be refunded in any case but adjusted in the next quarter.
3. The parents are requested to inform the school in respect of their promotion or up-gradation at the earliest, failing which his ward will be charged fees with retrospective effect as per the fee category of the school and when the school authority comes to know.
4. Students are charged full fees as long as their names are on the roll. If absent or there is a break in attending school, it is not taken into consideration and there will not be any reduction in fee.
5. All dues have to be cleared before the issuing of the Transfer Certificate.
6. The fees is to be paid quarterly online well within the date specified. Fine will be charged after the scheduled date.
7. Fees for the quarter should be paid on or before: 10th April, 10th July, 10th October, 10th January.
8. The name of the student will be struck off from the school rolls if the payment of fees and other dues are not done within 30 days after the last date of payment.